Justin Timberlake has been sending us girls to our knees for decades now. It’s not just his chart topping songs that make him a heartthrob or his fashion sense that makes him one of the coolest men on earth we know, but also his hairstyles that become an instant hit wherever he goes.
Justin Timberlake Fair Share of Hairstyles
If you’re one of those trying to replicate or achieve his hairstyles, you are on the right track. Let’s check out some of his most popular hairstyles, which are indeed classic and timeless.
Go and ask your barber to keep your top’s length and then style the sides with a subtle fade.
- To steal the look, you go ahead and get the classy pompadour look using a clipper grade two and then add a taper around the sides and back, but make sure to start one-half inch just above the ear.
- For the length on top, make sure to leave one inch of hair. To achieve the fringe, you have to leave two inches to make an iconic quiff.
To style it
- When your hair is dried after the shower, you can start running grooming clay with your fingers.
- After, you should blow dry your hair to both sides and back down.
- Next, you can start applying pomade in order to make the defining pompadour look.
- Apply pomade that will help you achieve both shine and hold.
Or maybe you want the faded contrast?
You can ask your barber to help you achieve the faded contrast on both your sides and back as well as the top’s length in order to make that perfect contrast.
To get the look
- Make use of a clipper grade 2 to get the fade or you can make use one around the sides and back to ensure that you will achieve tight and high hairstyle.
- To make a difference between the top and sides, you must use a grade 3 clipper.
- With mini clippers, finish the haircut just around your hairline and sides to create a unique look.
This hairstyle is easy to maintain, but you can choose to add some texture to it using some hairstyling products. Apply some with your fingertip, and then push it through your dry or damp hair. It will provide you with a medium hold with some shine.
Steal the look of Justin Timberlake. Use this guide as a reference for two of his most popular hairstyles today!