Through the years, Leonardo DiCaprio has been a style icon in Hollywood and the world – his beard, haircuts and styles – are adapted by men from all ages and professions. Even fashion and gossip magazines do not seem to get enough of DiCaprio and his hairstyles!
There is no doubt that the Titanic superstar has been capturing the hearts of millions of people globally. To get his hairstyles and wear them better, check out the following for style tips and hairstyles suit your hair type and texture, hair density and face shape.
Leonardo DiCaprio Short Hairstyles
This hairstyle suits those with round, square or oval shape face. it is a tidy and glossy hairstyle parted while at the same time combed back behind your ears. It is to ensure that you can keep that neat finish to the edges of your hair.
Then, you can achieve a stunning look and feel with your hair’s longer length through your head’s top will be swept back and over. The hairstyle is perfect for any function and occasion, in either the day or night. For shine and hold, you will need a hairstyling product.
Another is the short sides and back with a layered top haircut
The haircut is notable for its smooth and sleek appearance that looks both trendy and neat at the same time. Its back and sides are short while staying as close to the head. Its top layers have a slick finish, making it an easy to maintain hairstyle with regular trims.
How to take care of your hair like Leo
- Use a volumizing shampoo to wash your hair. Start from the roots, leave for a few minutes and then rinse. Get rid of excess moisture using a towel later.
- Blow dry hair with a wide-toothed comb to get rid of the tangles. Let air dry until hair is almost dry.
- At the edge of your hairline just above your left eye, you must be able to use the tail end of comb. You should drag it back through your hair and keep doing it until you get to your head’s crown in order to make a deep side portion. Start combing your hair going down in every side of the part to set the style.
- Use lightweight hair serum on hair so that hair dries in a textured manner while protecting it from frizz. Let hair dry completely.
- Use texture enhancer paste to brush through hair, with alternating movements toward and away from your face. You must still keep your hair parted nearly for a laid-back appeal.
Steal his look! Follow these Leonardo hairstyle tips today!