Paul Pogba is known not only for his skills in football but also for his playful hairstyle. This French professional football player has dominated and goaled many games. We’re excited about his next field goals but also about his upcoming hairstyles.
Paul Pogba’s interesting hairstyles have drawn people’s attention and men, football or non-football fans are beginning to follow his style. So what really makes his style exciting? Here’s some key points:
- His choice of colors. He’s playful with the colors of his hair. Sometimes he’s all blonde, sometimes multicolor. And when we say multi-color, we mean orange, blue, red, and yellow.
- Styling is also about engraving. Shaving your head is interesting but engraving hair is more exciting. Paul Pogba knows his style and he does not shy away in ‘marking’ it on. We’ve seen him with some hair carved at the sides of his head, some geometric lines and some are just too interesting to decipher.
- The top of his head is his priority. Every interesting coloring happens at the top most layer of his hair. He keeps this part thicker from the rest and does majority of styling there.
- He’s experimental. You won’t stand out if you’re afraid to try new things. Hairstyle experimenting is where Paul Pogba is great at – well, except from football. He’s great in football.
Trying something new: the Paul Pogba style
Create a new trend and be the interesting and exciting person you want to be with the Paul Pogba hairstyle. Here are some steps you can follow to achieve this look.
- Shave the sides of your head using a razor. Leave the top most layers intact. The part you want to leave unshaven depends on how much you want, and what style you want to achieve.
- Pick the color of your choice. You can use single color or be ‘experimental’ and try to mix some more.
- If you’re working with your barber, you can add some styling on the sides. Carving the shaved part is another interesting feature you can apply.
- Ensure that the edges are shaved well. The base of the cut should be closest to the scalp to highlight the carving.
Maintaining the Paul Pogba Haircut
To maintain this style, you need apply some touch ups after weeks as it grows back. The shaven and carved parts will no longer be visible after weeks so you need to shave it and style it again.