Sergio Aguero’s clean haircut is an inspiration for many men for their hairstyle. The football player has kept this neat hairstyle for years and we’re not getting tired of it. Why? Because it is easy to pull off, takes no time to style, and low maintenance.
Another reason why many men are following this hairstyle is mainly its flexibility. You won’t go wrong with this type of haircut. Whether you have straight or wavy hair, you can always pull this off. Another flexible feature it brings is the fact that you can wear it for all types of events – sporting, formal, or casual events.
Channeling your Sergio Aguero style is a great step for your hair makeover. You can wear it businesslike, formal, or on an easy weekend by the beach.
Here are some tips on how to style and achieve the Sergio Aguero haircut.
Tips in achieving the Sergio Aguero haircut
- Keep the top most layers thicker than the rest of the hair at the base of your head.
- Trim the base or bottom layers frequently to avoid uneven patches when the hair begins to grow back.
- What makes this style unique is that the topmost layer is almost flat, unlike other similar haircut where the top layers are pulled up to create volume.
- This works for men with straight and slightly wavy hair.
Benefits of this hairstyle
- It is easy to maintain and effortless to style.
- It suits almost all hair types and textures.
- It highlights the shape of the face, especially for men with elongated face but angular jaw.
- It is a very flexible haircut, as it looks neat and suited for any formal or casual occasion.
Achieving the hairstyle
- Once your barber is done with the cutting, you can grab a small amount of gel and lather it over the top layers of the hair.
- Comb it upward and pat the top most layers covering right above the head to slightly flatten it.
- Comb the front parts upward, those at the top of the forehead.
- For regular comfy days, you can simply use your fingers to style it. Slightly pull up the front layers like crumpling them to create volume. You can also let it loose as free style.
To maintain it, regularly run a razor at the bottom layers to keep them from outgrowing the rest of the layers. Have it regularly trimmed by your barber.