Learn to style your hair like Shah Rukh Khan and look equally or more gorgeous than he is! Shah Rukh Khan is a Bollywood heartthrob who’s love for his good looks and fashionable hairstyles that never go out of the trend. He knows how to choose and change his style from time to time and has this sense of going for the hairstyle that will complement his personality.
Shah Rukh Khan Swept and Long Hairstyle
He first displayed the hairstyle in Pardes, and it is simply one of his memorable hairstyles, which gave his hair a thick and healthy appearance without compromising an effortless look and appeal.
He is lucky to have thick hair, which is versatile for almost all haircuts he desires to achieve.
And with his dashing appeal, there is also no doubt that he can wear all types of hairstyles he’d love. However, the style isn’t ideal for men with thin hair because a long hairstyle will just make their hair look finer.
Achieving the long and swept Shah Rukh Khan hairstyle
- You have to shampoo and condition hair so that it will be easy to style and manage later.
- Make sure that your hair is clean before running a wide-toothed comb.
- Run the comb through hair before rinsing it. A well-conditioned hair will make it easy to blow dry and ensure it is tangle-free as well.
- If you’re applying heat, you should spray hair with heat protection hairspray first.
- Start blow-drying your hair starting from the root to the tip and in a backward direction. Hair will start falling to each side to get that wind-swept hairstyle that also looks very natural and cool.
- Use a thermal heat protection product before applying heat or using blow dryer to protect hair from damage that might ruin your look.
- Do not shampoo hair more than once daily because it might make it looking excessively puffy.
- Make sure that you’re using only a high quality hairbrush that has natural bristles to prevent damaging hair. It will also help you achieve that natural and slightly bouffant hair appearance as you can see on Shah Rukh Khan.
- Do not attempt the swept and long hairstyle if you have fine or thin hair; otherwise, it can produce that illusion of having thinner hair, which might make you look older. We know you don’t want that.
Steal Shah Rukh Khan’s Look!
If you have thick and long hair, you will not have a hard time styling your hair like Shah Rukh Khan long, wind-swept hairstyle. Now if you need more help, go to your barber and ask him for the hairstyle today!