Travis Scott is known for his music and hairstyles. One of his most prominent styles copied by many of his fans is his braided hairstyles, which are low maintenance and clean. Braids like his also let the hair breathe especially in the hot summer months. They also work for all occasions and functions, formal or casual.
How to Achieve Travis Scott Short Braids Hairstyle
If you’re looking to get short hair braided hairstyle of Travis Scott, you might want to check out the following for the easy steps involved that will help you steal his look.
- Comb your hair using a wide-toothed comb so that you can get rid of tangles. You must start combing at your hair’s end up to the roots.
- Get your hair wet with warm water. Start massaging your hair with shampoo. Rinse it out and then apply conditioner. Comb it through your hair using the comb, and let the product sit in your hair for five minutes. Rinse it out. Experts say that it will be easier to style well-conditioned hair. Using a dry towel, blot your hair and get rid of excess water. With a rattail comb, part hair into six sections.
- Get two sections of your hair, but make sure that they are equal in size. Between your index and thumb finger, hold your hair. You can start twisting the hair’s right section and then over to the left part in order to make an X letter.
- Keep repeating the same pattern thrice, and then get an additional hair section to the braid’s right. Put the new section to your left hand between your thumb and index finger. Take note that the middle finger is what’s going to hold the hair’s left section.
- Get the hair into your right hand and then over to the hair placed in your middle finger. Hold both hair sections using your right hand. Be ready to cross both sections in order to make an X and then until you reached the hair’s bottom.
- Using a light hair oil or product, spray your hair and keep it moisturized and soft.
Steal Travis Scott’s Short Braid Hairstyle
There you have the simple steps to get the Travis Scott braided hairstyle! If you don’t think you can achieve it all by yourself, ask your barber or hairstylist to do it for you. Nevertheless, braided hairstyles for black men are clean and easy to maintain. So if you want to keep yourself looking great and stay stylish, get the braided hairstyle for short hair today!