We’ve seen Zayn Malik grow from his first debut as member of One Direction up to his platinum album as a solo artist. Aside from music, this young singer and songwriter has also marked his influence in fashion and hairstyle industries. Just as girls are swoon off their feet when he performs, mean of his age and beyond are copying his haircut as well.
Zayn Malik hairstyle has varied over the years. We saw how he kept his hair longer with blonde highlights and we also loved his neatly trim boy-next-door hairstyle. He also shaved his hair so thin and we still adore his look.
For your own styling tips, we’ll discuss the neat look of Zayn and how he maintains it. Here are some points you should know.
Features of Zayn Malik Haircut
So you’re fascinated with this previous One D member haircut. Here’s some features you need to know before heading to your barber:
- This haircut is suited for men with angular jaw.Zayn is rocking this hairstyle with his nicely trimmed beard.
- This style is for men who want to look neat and clean. This style is perfect for all fashion style and occasions. You can wear it on formal or casual gathering.
- It is easy to maintain and style. You can simply apply some wax and lather it all over your hair. You don’t need too much equipment to style it. A thin comb or simply your fingers will manage.
Achieve the Zayn Malik Hairstyle in this easy tutorial
You don’t need to grow your hair that much if you want to achieve this boy next door hairstyle. Check in with your barber and show the style you want to achieve. The angular face is highlighted with the slight curve of hair on your forehead and the trim on both sides.
Here’s how to style it every day:
- Apply a small amount of hair gel or wax on your hair. Evenly lather the gel over your hair.
- Work more on the top layer, especially the front part.
- Slightly grab the hair facing the front to create a protruding portion.
- Run your fingers all over your hair to create the volume on the right places.
The top layer is slightly tousled, creating an easy but not too messy look. And that’s how you fashion the Zayn Malik look. Now try to put on some of his music, too!